Appeal Solutions, Inc. “The Company” publishes and maintains Power of Appeals, a software product, subject to the following TOM (Terms of Membership). Use of Power of Appeals constitutes acceptance and agreement to TOM (Terms of Membership). All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOM of Power of Appeals. This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, county of Galveston applicable to contracts enforceable in that state. Venue will be McClain County, Oklahoma.
You agree that all documentation, articles, case studies, techniques, appeal letters, and processes contained in Power of Appeals are the exclusive property of Appeal Solutions, Inc. and you agree these items constitute copyrighted and/or patented material of Appeal Solutions, Inc. and will be safeguarded by you. You may not reproduce any of these materials, except as provided herein, or with the written permission of Appeal Solutions, Inc. ( not its agents, distributors, or resellers).
You may not transfer, sub-license, lease, rent, time-share or lend this information, your copies, or any related material without prior written consent from Appeal Solutions, Inc. itself. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software. You may not remove or obscure Appeal Solutions, Inc. copyright or trademark notices in either hardcopy or machine readable portions of the website. Any distribution of original or reproduced materials, whether for profit or not, is copyright infringement and is protected and administered by criminal and civil statutes.
You may print or modify the appeal letters contained within Power of Appeals only if this usage is solely for the personal use of the licensed user on behalf of the purchasers own business claim appeal practice. Any unauthorized reproduction, modification, distribution, derivative works from, or in any way exploit of its contents in part or in whole is prohibited and will be considered a violation of the user license.
Any access to the appeal letter database contained within Power of Appeals by any means other than than provided through Power of Appeals, for any purpose, is strictly prohibited.
Copyright infringement is a serious crime covered by Federal copyright laws, criminal and civil statutes. This agreement is provided to protect both the rights of The Company and the legitimate, licensed subscriber. Your purchasing Power of Appeals indicates your acceptance to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used, in that order of preference.
A waiver by the Company of any breach of any provision of this Agreement by Subscriber shall not operate as or be construed as a continuing or subsequent waiver thereof or as a waiver of any breach of any other provision thereof.
Subscriber shall not transfer or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company. Company may assign Agreement at anytime without consent from or notice to Subscriber. Company reserves right to cancel customers rights under this contract at anytime without further obligation.
The Company is not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the AppealLettersOnline.com website; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. The Company disclaims any responsibility for any such inappropriate use and any liability to any person or party for any other person or party’s violation of this policy.
Limits of Liability
The Company is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer from information obtained from Power of Appeals. The Company does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. The Company denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose.
If you use Power of Appeals’ appeal letter database or any other information at AppealSolutionsOnline.com, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in this areas. The Company is not responsible for the consequences of any communications related to your submission.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Power of Appeals Letter Database, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Using the Appeal Letter Database for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
2. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
3. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other personor entity as determined by The Company in its sole discretion;
4. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
5. After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
6. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
7. Impersonating another person;
8. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
9. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
10. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
11. Posting the same note more than once or “spamming” or
12. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Appeal Letter Database or the Site, or which, in the judgment of The Company, exposes The Company or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
The Company reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
2. Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Terminate a user’s access to Power of Appeals upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
5. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the AppealLettersOnline.com website, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
The Company reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users of AppealLettersOnline.com or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Initial billing is submitted upon the completion of the signup process, at which point recurring billing is initiated based on the selected billing period (monthly or annually). All future billings will be submitted on the original signup date in all future months for monthly billing or future years for annual billing. Prices are subject to change; however, you will be notified with 30 days notice, via your supplied contact email address, of any such changes before they go into effect, and you will be given the opportunity to cancel your subscription should you so wish.
Your account will remain active from the date of signup to the date at which your account is cancelled in accordance with the following details: Accounts established with monthly billing require a minimum 12 month term. Accounts terminated prior to the 12 month commitment will be subject to an early termination fee equal to the number of months remaining on the term multiplied by the monthly billing rate.
AppealLettersOnline.com Terms Changes
If Appeal Solutions decides to change its terms policy, Appeal Solutions will post these changes here. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions regarding our terms.
Power of Appeals is designed to assist medical providers with appealing wrongfully denied insurance claims. We are not extending legal advice regarding any subject matter. If you are unsure about your legal rights in any dispute, you should consult an attorney.